In the fast few weeks, I have published a few articles, slide decks and videos around Blockchain, Middleware, Integration, Streaming Analytics, Ethereum, Hyperledger. I want to share the links here…
Blockchain – The Next Big Thing for Middleware
- Blockchain is not just for Bitcoin
- A blockchain is a protocol and ledger for building an immutable historical record of transactions
- There is no new technology behind blockchain, just established components combined in a new way
- Middleware is key for success to integrate blockchain with the rest of an enterprise architecture
- Setting up your own blockchain is a complex process; Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) can allow faster adoption
Here is a video recording which summarizes why Blockchain is the Next Big Thing for Middleware.
Blockchain + Streaming Analytics = Smart Distributed Applications
We are approaching Blockchain 3.0 these days. You ask “3.0”? Seriously? Blockchain is still in the early adoption phase! Yes, that is true. Nevertheless, while we are moving forward to real world use cases in various industries, we see that you need more than just a blockchain infrastructure. You need to build decentralized applications. These include blockchains, smart contracts plus other applications plus integration and analytics on top of these solutions. This articles shows how to leverage Streaming Analytics in combination with blockchain platforms like Hyperledger or Ethereum.
You can also take a look at the video recording about “Streaming Analytics with TIBCO StreamBase and Ethereum Blockchain“.
Upcoming Content for Blockchain, Middleware and Big Data Analytics
Right now, we are working on other very interesting blockchain content, for example:
- Ethereum development with the Truffle framework
- Data Discovery and Machine Learning to find insights and patterns in historical blockchain data
- Cross-integration between different blockchain platforms like Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric or R3 Corda via integration middleware and microservices
- Deployment through various platforms, including on premise, cloud (e.g. Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Platform and Microsoft Azure) and hybrid architectures
Stay tuned for more interesting blockchain content…
Tags: blockchain, ethereum, hyperledger, Integration, middleware, Streaming Analytics